Monday 26 May 2014

NEW YAWK

Drawings of the view from the top of the Rockefeller Centre.




Earlier this year I went on a trip to New York with my course! It was absolutely an unforgettable trip full of maple syrup, funny nice friends, larking around, very tall buildings and wide streets, touristy activities, grape jelly, looking at beautiful things and getting electric shocks from our possibly haunted hotel which resembled the one from the film 'The Shining'. I had never been to America before this trip and had only ever seen New York in films. I now realise that New York is an actual real place that exists outside of the TV! I'm so happy that I was able to go. 


A classic New York breakfast. If you are wondering what I am holding, it's a piece of bacon! All meals seemed to include bacon. IT WAS AMAZING.




No comments:

Post a Comment